Friday, December 26, 2008

Henry endearing himself to Grandma B.



Aubrey putting milk and cookies out for Santa.
Christmas in Austin. Something gooffey about Christmas and 70' weather. Just not right!!!!!!!
But, we'll take it. Mary and I went up to Austin on Tuesday and stayed until Friday. I think three days is the maximum dislocation allowed from now on. We had an enjoyable Christmas break, even though I can't seem to keep my facts straight. Thought Mary would be (and she was) accustomed to Christmas Mass so we went to St. John Newman, only problem was, we were a half hour off, so the mad scramble to St. Austin. Which was fairly easy to find but almost impossible to find a place to park. Ended up standing but enjoyed it anyway.
Anyway, how can you visit a 3 year old and a 7 month old and not have some pictures.

No comments: